Hello People, today I am going to review Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel.
See below how it looks like:
Since ages Aloe Vera Gel has been an essential part of Indian family. Aloe Vera juice is used to support the health of the digestive system and is also used as a traditional medicine for skin treatment.
I still remember how my grandmother regularly used fresh Aloe Vera gel on her face, hands, knees and feet. Aloe Vera has many benefits, if applied externally or taken internally.
I have listed down a few points on how it is beneficial in varied ways.
External Use of Aloe Vera Gel
Is applied for:
- Healing Small Cuts, insect stings, grazes and wounds.
- Healing and Repairing skin tissues after burns.
- Healing skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne & general itching.
- Moisturizing dried and flaky scalp.
- Cosmetics uses such moisturizing and repairing up the dead skin cells.
Internal Use of Aloe Vera Gel
Ingested as a gel/juice for:
- Digestive conditions such as IBS, peptic ulcers, acid reflux, candida etc.
- Muscular-skeletal conditions such as arthritis, rheumatism, etc.
- Immune-related conditions such as asthma, hay fever.
- Overall protection (as an antioxidant) against free radicals.
It gets a bit messy and hassled up for me to find an Aloe Vera plant then cut into half and remove the waste and take out pulp from it. And trust me it takes a lot of time to extract the pulp and convert it into a paste. That is why I use my trusty Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel which is 100% natural, chemical free and hassle-free. I like using Aloe Vera gel available in the market.
What attracts me to purchase Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel?
Aloe vera gel has become quite popular in recent times and every brand is making its own aloe vera products. I have tried aloe vera gel from a couple of other brands but Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel is the best among all. Few things that I like about it are :
- It comes in a transparent squeezable Tube, so easy to use and determine how much gel is leftover.
- It comes from the Baba Ramdev Patanjali brand, that is trusted among millions of users for all the Ayurveda products.
Price – Just 80 Rs for 150ml Tube.
Ingredients of Patanjali Aloe vera gel :
This Product says it contains 90% the pure aloe vera gel and then there is some color and preservative.
What it claims– Aloe Vera Gel for natural beauty, safety and useful for removal of pigmented spots.
PROS of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel:
- It is a natural product (Some preservatives are inevitable)
- It comes in squeezable transparent tube, that is easy to use and one can determine how much is left.
- It works on acne, beneficial to keep your skin healthy, beautiful, energetic and glaring.
- It works in moisturizing your hairs too.
- It has Vitamin E added.
- Works amazingly as a post waxing or threading toner.
CONS of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel:
- It has artificial color and fragrance.
- Not completely pure (only 90% is Aloe Vera gel, Preservative is used to increase the shelf life of the product)
My take on Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel:
I have been using this product for last 2 weeks. As per the product description, I massage it daily in the night for 10-15 minutes and leave a thin layer over my skin in night. It gets absorbed in the skin easily.
Honestly guys, it has really made my skin smoother than before, my skin texture has improved. Also some light scars on my face has been removed with it. I would definitely recommend this gel to everyone, be it a girl or a boy. Anybody can use it at any age except infants and babies because they don’t need it plus you should consult your doctor before using any product for your infants.
My Rating: 4.5/5
So, here you go guys you can give it a try, recommend it to your friends and make sure to let me know how you feel about the product in comment section down below.
Stay healthy & follow me along for more 🙂
Facebook- @mydesignerwings Twitter-@mydesignerwings Instagram- @designerwings
Pinterest-@kritikasingh239 Roposo- @designerwings