Freedom Pro Decadence Rock & Roll Queen eyeshadow Palette is a collection of nude shades which are shimmery, shiny and perfect for acquiring glamorous and rock look. The colours are amazing and they are highly pigmented. It has got beautiful combination of gold, copper, browns, burgundy, blue, purple, teal green and finally black shade. The texture is creamy but some shades does dust off a bit.
20 Professional Eyeshadows.
All mixture of matte, pearl and shimmer.
The Freedom Pro Decadence Rock & Roll Queen eyeshadow Palette comes in a black cardboard box packaging
showing off all the details regarding the product.
Then, there is another black cardboard box packaging inside of which is the actual eyeshadow palette box. And it’s completely black reflective kind of plastic body box which has got Freedom logo over it. It’s compact and sleek which makes it travel friendly.
So, after opening this you’ll find your treasure which is this beautiful nude shades’ palette and there is a mirror on the other side, big enough for doing makeup if you’re travelling or just wanna check your makeup when you’re somewhere outside. Then, you have got a double sided sponge eyeshadow applicator which can be used if you like using it for applying the eyeshadow but I personally use my Real Techniques essential crease brush to do the job and sometimes I use this sponge applicator just to highlight the inner corners of my eyes.
Anyways, coming to the actual palette; it has got beautiful combination shades of gold, copper, browns, burgundy, blue, purple, teal green and finally black. You can easily create a smokey eye effect or any party look using it.
There aren’t any names for the shades but I have numbered them up for you. So, basically there are 20 shades in the
1. Off white with a hint of Light beige having satin finish.
2.Light copper with hint of pinkish tones having metallic finish
3. Bronzed taupe with satin finish
4. Gold colour having metallic finish
5. Dark Gold copper with metallic finish
6. Copper Brown with hint of green having gold shimmers
7. Mauve Taupe with matte finish
8.Wine plum shade having matte finish.
9. Matte finish black colour
10. Shimmer greyish black
11. Rose burgundy with silver shimmers
12. Rose gold with metallic finish
13. Rose gold with gold shimmers
14. Mauve Mist with greyish tone having matte finish
15. Dark grey having metallic finish
16. Pinkish Purple with metallic finish
17. Electric blue with metallic finish.
18. Deep blue with silver shimmers
19. Khaki and grassy green with satin finish
20. Deep teal green having metallic finish
This has completely impressed me and I have been loving this palette so much because it has got lighter as well as darker tones. But some eyeshadows does fall off a bit. But using primer can help. I must say I found the packaging absolutely functional not only because it’s sleek and compact but also because of the large good quality mirror which makes it travel friendly. This palette is perfect for creating that glamorous look and smokey eyes and even neutral eyes.
- Good combination of shades
- Highly pigmented
- Easily Blendable
- Mirror attached
Some shades dust off a bit.