FlaxSeed Gel for Hair – Do it Yourself (DIY) at Home!
The Flax seeds are the richest sources of a plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) in the world! Flaxseeds, often refer as linseeds, are small, brown, tan or golden-colored seeds and are really beneficial for our body,skin and hair. You can consume flax seeds directly or indirectly. Flaxseed Gel for Hair is one of the indirect ways of consuming flax seeds, that I am going to explain you how to make it easily at home in just 10-15 minutes. Its natural, healthy and most importantly chemical-free.
Flax seed gel is a natural hair product that can really help in a lot many hair problems. Firstly, lets take a look at what flaxseeds contains.
Flax Seed Contains-
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B6, Iron, Potassium, Copper and Zinc.
Flax Seeds Benefits-
Hair fall control-
1.Hair fall is the reason of Hormonal imbalance and stress. And flax seeds are really helpful in women health problems, which promotes healthy hair.
2. Regular application of FlaxSeed Gel for hair makes hair shine from within.
3. Eating flax seed reduces hypertension
4. According to a Delhi-based weigh-management expert and nutritionist Dr. Gargi Sharma, “Flax seeds can help reduce menopausal symptoms, such as flushing and night sweats. Flax seeds can also help women with irregular periods and those with extreme symptoms of PMS – for example, headache, anxiety, mood swings etc. They also help in controlling heavy bleeding during menstruation, reduce the risk of breast cancer and improve uterine function.”
5. Flax seeds are beneficial for skin in a lot many ways. The omega 3 fatty acids in flaxseeds increase the speed of healing the wounds.
6. Flaxseed is best known for its high anti-inflammatory levels. You can successfully minimize skin irritation, rashes, inflammation and redness by regularly consuming flaxseeds.
How to make FlaxSeed Gel for Hair-
1.Take half or one-fourth bowl of flax seeds.
2.Pour them up into a frying pan and add four to five times of water to it. Make sure every seed is immersed in water.
3. Bring this mixture to boil while constant stirring. Wait until you get gel like consistency. This can take 5-7 minutes. Let it cool down for few minutes.
4. Next you have to strain this mixture in a big container using a strainer. In my case, I didn’t had one so I used a stocking fabric which is porous to strain the gel. Squeeze out all the gel as much as you can. You can add Aloe Vera Gel if you like it. And you must add Vitamin E oil as well to increase its shelf life.
5. Store this up in a container when it further cools down to the room temperature. And Voila! you have your hand made natural FlaxSeed gel for Hair. And it hardly takes 10 to 15 minutes only.
The remainder left can be used again to take out the gel for one more time. So, just store it in the refrigerator and when you run out of your gel, make it again using these flax seeds.
Benefits of FlaxSeed Gel for Hair
- It adds a shine to the hair leaving them soft and moisturised.
- Nourishes the Hair
- Non-drying to the hair
- Gives definition to the curls and tame the frizz.
- Mixes with everything, like oil and conditioners.
- Suitable for all types of hair.
- Very cost effective and you can easily use one quarter bowl of seeds twice to take out the gel.
So, guys go and use this amazing natural FlaxSeed Gel for Hair to tame those frizz and pamper your hair. Do let me know in the comment section below how you have your Flax seeds? Subscribe and Follow us along for more. Facebook- @mydesignerwings Twitter-@mydesignerwings Instagram- @designerwings Pinterest-@kritikasingh239 Roposo- @designerwings